- Academic Programs
- Student Opportunities
- About ECE
All research students (Ph.D. and thesis-option M.S. students) select suitable courses for study after consulting with their research advisors each semester.
Non-thesis M.S. students, however, are advised by the graduate coordinator of the ECE graduate program (Associate Chair of ECE Graduate Studies) for the course selection each semester.
During the pre-registration period (typically the tenth week of each semester), the non-thesis M.S. students are asked to attend an advising session to select courses for the next semester with the graduate coordinator.
You are required to fill out the following four documents and bring them to the non-thesis M.S. advising session:
- Program of study (Form-1/Form-1A): https://grad.mst.edu/currentstudents/forms/
- Advisor/student scheduling agreement: http://registrar.mst.edu/media/administrative/registrar/documents/advisor-studentagreement.pdf
- ECE Graduate Emphasis Area Form
- Degree audit: Generated via Joe'SS, http://joess.mst.edu
- CpE Qualifying Exam Guidelines
- EE Qualifying Exam Guidelines
- Qualifying Exam Oral Report Form
- ECE Graduate Communication Requirement
Professor and Graduate Coordinator for ECE Graduate Studies
Graduate Secretary for ECE Graduate Studies