- Department Overview
- Academic Programs
- Prospective Students
- What do Computer Engineering students do?
- What do Electrical Engineering students do?
- Curriculum & Courses
- Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Graduate Admissions Requirements and Application Deadlines
- Credit by Examination
- Transfer Information
- Student Organizations
- Resources to Help You Succeed
- International Students
- Living in Rolla
- Current Students
- Faculty, Staff & Facilities
- Alumni, Corporations & Partners
- Current Courses
- Useful Links
Collaboration meets innovation in the electrical and computer engineering department at Missouri S&T. Whether they pursue a bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree, Missouri S&T students work together in cutting-edge research and educational activities, preparing them to lead the way in creating the tools of tomorrow.
The Electrical and Computer Engineering department is looking for new faculty for our growing department.
Visit our News, Research News.