- Academic Programs
- Student Opportunities
- About ECE
Victor V. Khilkevich received the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from Moscow Power Engineering Institute, Technical University, Moscow, Russia, in 2001. He is currently an Assistant Professor at the Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, MO, USA. His primary research interests include microwave imaging, automotive electromagnetic compatibility modeling, and high-frequency measurement techniques.
- H. Li, V. Khilkevich, D. Pommerenke, “Identification and Visualization of Coupling Paths – Part I: Energy Parcel and Its Trajectory” IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility. (accepted for publication)
- H. Li, V. Khilkevich, D. Pommerenke, “Identification and Visualization of Coupling Paths – Part II: Practical Application” IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility. (accepted for publication)
- A. Radchenko, V. Khilkevich, D. Pommerenke, M. Gonser, J. Hansen, Ch. Keller “Transfer Function Method for Predicting the Emissions in a CISPR-25 Test-Setup” 2014 IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility. (accepted for publication)
- H. Wang, V. Khilkevich, Y.-J. Zhang, J. Fan. “Estimating Radio-Frequency Interference to an Antenna Due to Near-Field Coupling Using Decomposition Method Based on Reciprocity” 2013 IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility. 55 (6), pp. 1125-1131
- J. Zhang, K.W. Kam, J. Min, V.V. Khilkevich, D. Pommerenke, J. Fan. “An effective method of probe calibration in phase-resolved near-field scanning for EMI application” 2013 IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement 62 (3) , pp. 648-658
- H. Li, D. Pommerenke, V. Khilkevich, et al. “Nonlinear Capacitors for ESD Protection”, IEEE Electromagnetic Compatibility Magazine, 2012 Vol. 1. Issue 4, pp38-46
- M. Koledintseva, V. Khilkevich, A. Razmadze, et al. “Evaluation of absorptive properties and permeability of thin sheet magneto-dielectric materials”, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 2012, Vol. 324, Issue 21, October 2012, pp. 3389-3392.
- Hui He, V. Khilkevich, D. Pommerenke. “2D imaging system with optical tracking for EMI source localization”, IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Santa Clara, CA, pp. 107-110, March. 15 – 20, 2015.
- Guanghua Li, G. Hess, R. Hoeckele, P. Jalbert, V. Khilkevich, T. Van Doren, D. Pommerenke, D. Beetner. “Prediction of radiated emissions from cables with multiple connections to a metal plane”. Asia-Pacific Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility (APEMC), pp. 565 – 568, 2015
- Qian Liu, Xiangyang Jiao, Jing Li, V. Khilkevich, J. Drewniak, P. Dixon, Y. Arien, “Modeling absorbing materials for EMI mitigation” IEEE Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Dresden, Germany, pp. 1548-1552, Aug. 16 – 22, 2015.
- V. Khilkevich, D. Pommerenke, Li Gang, Xu Shuai, “An Inductive Probe for the Measurement of Common Mode Currents on Differential Traces”, IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Aug. 5 - 10, 2012.
- M. Gonser, C. Keller, J. Hansen, V. Khillkevich, A. Radchenko, D. Pommerenke, R. Weigel. “Simulation of Automotive EMC Emission Test Procedures Based on Cable Bundle Measurements”, IEEE International Microwave Symposium, 2012, 17-22 June, Montreal, Canada.
- V. Khilkevich, B. Achkir, J. Drewniak. “Improvements in time-domain TRL accuracy for transmission measurements”, DesignCon 2012. January 30 – February 2, 2012, Santa Clara, California.
- V. Khilkevich. Artificial Neural Networks and their Application. MPEI Publishing, Moscow, Russia, 2004. (In Russian)
Signal processing; Microwave structures design and analysis; Electromagnetic simulation; Signal integrity; Time-domain measurement of network parameters; Near-field scanning; Electromagnetic field transformation; Measurement and processing of random signal and fields; EMI mitigation techniques; EMI source and coupling path identification
- Ph. D. Moscow Power Engineering Institute (MPEI), Thesis title: “Solving of Radio Frequency Inverse Problems with Neural Networks”, 2001
- M.S. Moscow Power Engineering Institute (MPEI), Thesis title: “Reconstruction of Permittivity Profile of Dielectric Objects”, 1997