- Academic Programs
- Student Opportunities
- About ECE
- T. Obafemi-Ajayi, G. Olbricht, C. Germeroth, L. Settles, T. N. Takahashi, J. H. Miles, D. Wunsch, “Genetic variant analysis of facially delineated clusters of boys with Autism Spectrum Disorders using family-based association testing”, submitted, Molecular Autism, 2016.
- T. Obafemi-Ajayi, J. H. Miles, T. N. Takahashi, W. Qi, K. Aldridge, M. Zhang, S. Xin, Y. He, Y. Duan, “Facial Structure Analysis separates Autism Spectrum Disorders into Meaningful Clinical Subgroups”, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, pp. 1-16, 2014.
- R. Kanawong, T. Obafemi-Ajayi, T. Ma, D. Xu, S. Li, Y. Duan, “Automated Tongue Feature Extraction for ZHENG Classification in Traditional Chinese Medicine,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Vol. 2012, Article ID 912852, 14 pages, 2012.
- T. Obafemi-Ajayi, G. Agam, “Character-Based Automated Human Perception Quality Assessment in Document Images”, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics Part A: Systems and Human, Vol.42, No.3, pp. 584-595, 2012.
- J. Matta, T. Nguyen, G. Ercal, T. Obafemi-Ajayi, “Applications of Novel Graph Theoretic Methods to Clustering Autism Spectrum Disorders Phenotypes”, accepted, International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (BICOB) Mar 2017.
- J. Matta, T. Obafemi-Ajayi, J. Borwey, D. Wunsch, G. Ercal, “Robust Graph-theoretic Clustering Approaches Using Node-Based Resilience Measures”, IEEE International Conference on Data Mining, Dec 2016.
- K. Al-jabery, T. Obafemi-Ajayi, G. R. Olbricht, T. N. Takahashi, S. Kanne, D. Wunsch, “Ensemble Statistical and Subspace Clustering Model for Analysis of Autism Spectrum Disorder Phenotypes”, IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference August, 2016.
- T. Obafemi-Ajayi, D. Lam, T. Takahashi, S. Kanne, D. Wunsch, “Sorting the Phenotypic Heterogeneity of Autism Spectrum Disorders: a Hierarchical Clustering Model”, IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology 2015.
- J. Borwey, D. Ahlert, T. Obafemi-Ajayi, G. Ercal, “A Graph-Theoretic Clustering Methodology Based on Vertex Attack Tolerance”, 28th International FLAIRS Conference, Association for Advancement of Artificial Intelligence 2015.
Machine learning; Intelligent systems; Data analytics; Bioinformatics
- Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), Chicago IL Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Dec 2001
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (High Honors), May 2000