Rohit Dua, PhD, is an Associate Teaching Professor at Missouri University of Science and Technology, teaching at the Cooperative Engineering program, developed between Missouri University and Science and Technology and Missouri State University, housed at Missouri State University since January 2010. Previously, he worked as Assistant Professor at New York Institute of Technology
- S. E. Watkins, B. A. Konz, R. Dua, A. Belarbi, and D. C. Wunsch, “Smart Truss for Education,” Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 22(4), 317-326, (2011).
- S. E. Watkins, F. Akhavan, R. Dua, K. Chandrashekhara, and D. C. Wunsch, “Impact-induced Damage Characterization of Composite Plates using Neural Networks,” Smart Materials and Structures, 16, pp. 515-524, (2007).
- R. Dua, S. E. Watkins, S. A. Mulder, and D. C. Wunsch, “MATLAB-Based Neural Network Introduction for Sensors Curriculum,” International Journal of Engineering Education, 21(4), pp. 636-648, (2005).
- R. Dua, S. E. Watkins, and D. C. Wunsch, “Demodulation of Extrinsic Fabry-Perot Interferometric Sensors for Vibration Testing using Neural Networks,” Optical Engineering, 43 (12), pp. 2976-2985, December (2004).
- R. Dua, D. Beetner, V. Stoecker, and D. C. Wunsch, “Detection and Classification of Basal Cell Carcinoma using Electrical Impedance and Neural Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 51 (1), pp. 66-71, January (2004).
- N. Kelly, K. Brown, and R. Dua, “Work-In-Progress: Interactive Digital Logic Laboratory for Kids: Decimal-To-Binary Conversion Emulator - An Experiential Learning Project,” 2015 ASEE Zone III Conference: Student Poster Paper, Springfield, Missouri. Winner 1st place student poster paper competition.
- M. Marshall, A. Moss, L. Garringer, and R. Dua, “WIMP51 Processor: Envisioning and Recreating the Platform for Implementing Student Design Projects,” Proceedings of the 2015 ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Seattle, Washington
- R. Dua, “Using Circuit Demonstrations and Design Projects to Enhance Learning Experience in the Upper Level Electronics Lecture Course,” Proceedings of the 2014 ASEE Midwest Section Conference, Fort Smith, Arkansas.
- R. I. Egbert, D. C. Carroll, and R. Dua, “Engineering Homework in the Electronic Age,” Proceedings of the 2014 ASEE Midwest Section Conference, Fort Smith, Arkansas.
- M. Marshall, B. Miller, and R. Dua, “Basic Digital Logic Gates Emulator: A Learning Tool for Kids and Adults,” 2014 ASEE Midwest Section Conference: Student Poster Paper, Fort Smith, Arkansas.
- R. Dua, S. E. Watkins, D. C. Wunsch II, “Neural Network Demodulator for an Optical Sensor,” US Patent Application Number 11/761,814, Pub. No. US 2007/0297714 A1, Notification of Acceptance: 8/21/2009
- 2015 ASEE Zone III Conference: Winner 1st place student poster competition
- 2014 Missouri S&T Experiential Learning Award winner
- 2014 ASEE Midwest Section Conference: Winner 3rd place undergraduate student poster competition
- 2007 NYIT Faculty Scholars Award