Pourya Shamsi received his B.Sc. in electrical and computer engineering from the University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, in 2007, and his Ph.D. in electrical and computer engineering from the University of Texas at Dallas, TX, in 2012.
- X. Li, P. Shamsi, “Model Predictive Current Control of Switched Reluctance Motors with Inductance Auto-calibration,” IEEE transactions on Industrial Electronics, Early Access
- P. Shamsi, H. Xie, A. Longe, J. Joo, “Economic dispatch of a cooperative community microgrid,” IEEE transactions on smart grid, Early Access
- X. Li, P. Shamsi, “Inductance surface learning for model predictive current control of switched reluctance motors,” IEEE transactions on Transportation Electrification, vol.1, no.3, pp.287-297, Oct. 2015
- S. Mukherjee, P. Shamsi, M. Ferdowsi, “Impedance Shaping for Improved Load Sharing Among Inverters in AC Microgrids,” Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), 2015 IEEE, pp.738-744, 20-24 Sept. 2015
- P. Shamsi, M. Marsousi, X. Huaiqi, W. Fries, C. Shaffer, "Dictionary learning for short-term prediction of solar PV production," IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, 2015, pp.1-5, 26-30 July 2015
- P. Shamsi, “Extended averaging method for power electronic converters,” Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition, 2014
- B. Fahimi, P. Shamsi, “Single Bus Star Connected Switched Reluctance Drive and Method” US Patent 20,150,002,055, Jan 1st 2015.