Maciej J. Zawodniok received the M.Sc. degree in computer science from the Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, Poland, in 1999, and the Ph.D. degree in computer engineering from the Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, MO, USA, in 2006.
- Wang, L.; Zawodniok, M., "Bias and CRB Analysis of LoS-based and RSS-based Ranging Methods," in Vehicular Technology, IEEE Transactions on , vol.PP, no.99, pp.1-1 doi: 10.1109/TVT.2016.2518166
- Thotla, V.; Zawodniok, M., "Detection of Multiple R/C Devices Using MVDR and Genetic Algorithms," in Instrumentation and Measurement, IEEE Transactions on , vol.64, no.10, pp.2821-2828, Oct. 2015; doi: 10.1109/TIM.2015.2415112
- Thotla, V.; Zawodniok, M.J.; Jagannathan, S.; Ghasr, M.T.A.; Agarwal, S., "Detection and Localization of Multiple R/C Electronic Devices Using Array Detectors," in Instrumentation and Measurement, IEEE Transactions on , vol.64, no.1, pp.241-251, Jan. 2015; doi: 10.1109/TIM.2014.2331432
- Paul, T.; Kimball, J.W.; Zawodniok, M.; Roth, T.P.; McMillin, B.; Chellappan, S., "Unified Invariants for Cyber-Physical Switched System Stability," Smart Grid, IEEE Transactions on , vol.5, no.1, pp.112,120, Jan. 2014. (share:30%)
- A.M.M. Chandran and M. Zawodniok, “Transmitter Leakage Analysis When Operating USRP (N210) in Duplex Modeâ€? to appear in Proc. Of IEEE I2MTC 2015, May 2015.
- S. Ebrahimi Asl, M. Behgam, M. Zawodniok, and M.T. Ghasr, “Experimental Validation of Minimum Variance Unbiased Estimator of Structural Scattering Coefficient for an RFID antenna Using Linear Model,” Proc. of IEEE I2MTC 2014, pp. 1-1, May 2014
- A. Saxena and M. Zawodniok, “Indoor Positioning System Using Geo-Magnetic Field,” Proc. of IEEE I2MTC 2014, pp. , May 2014
- Thotla, V.; Zawodniok, M., "Hurst parameter based detection of multiple super regenerative receivers using MVDR," in Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (I2MTC) Proceedings, 2014 IEEE International , vol., no., pp.567-571, 12-15 May 2014; doi: 10.1109/I2MTC.2014.6860808
- A. Choudhari, H. Ramaprasad, S. Chellappan, B. McMillin, J. Kimball, and M. Zawodniok, “Adaptive Scheduling with Explicit Congestion Notification in a Cyber-Physical Smart Grid System,” presented at the Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA), 2014 40th EUROMICRO Conference on, 2014, pp. 309–317.
- Maciej J. Zawodniok and Sambhav Kundaikar, â€œOptimized Built-In Self-Test Technique for CAEN-Based Nanofabric Systems,â€? pp. 569-590, chapter 45 in Nanoelectronic Device Applications Handbook, James E. Morris & Krzysztof Iniewski (editors), CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group), June 17, 2013.
- Behdis Eslamnour, S. Jagannathan, and Maciej Zawodniok, â€œCooperative Resource Allocation for Primary and Secondary Users with Adjustable Priorities in Cognitive Radio Networks,â€? pp. 438-448, chapter in Advances in Digital Image Processing and Information Technology, Dhinaharan Nagamalai, Eric Renault, and Murugan Dhanuskodi (editors), Vol. 205, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2011. (share:50%)
- UM Disclosure No. 15MST042, entitled “Implementation Of Invisible Antenna With Application Of RFID Systems”, US Patent Application Serial No. 62/248,870; Filing Date: October 30, 2015; Inventor(s): Shadi Ebrahimi Asl, Maciej Zawodniok and Mohammad Tayeb Ghasr
- UM Disclosure No. 16MST007/8, entitled “Methods and Devices for Improving Performance of RFID System”, US Patent Application Serial No. 62/236,490. Filing Date: 10/02/15; Inventors: Shadi Ebrahimi Asl, Maciej Zawodniok and Mohammad Tayeb Ghasr.
- “Multi-Path Wireless Mesh Networks In Oil And Gas Fields”, Maciej Zawodniok, Ivan Guardiola, David Bateman, Aaron Phillips, Arul M. Maran Chandran, Nathan Price – Filled a non-provisional US Patent Application Serial No. 14299723.
- 2013 Outstanding Branch Counselor, IEEE St Louis Section
- 2013 Outstanding Branch Counselor, IEEE Region 5
- Outstanding Teaching Commendation Award, the School of Extended Learning
- 2012 Outstanding New Advisor of the Year Award
- Global Learning 2012 Outstanding Teaching Award of Excellence