- Department Overview
- Academic Programs
- Prospective Students
- What do Computer Engineering students do?
- What do Electrical Engineering students do?
- Curriculum & Courses
- Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Graduate Admissions Requirements and Application Deadlines
- Credit by Examination
- Transfer Information
- Student Organizations
- Resources to Help You Succeed
- International Students
- Living in Rolla
- Current Students
- Faculty, Staff & Facilities
- Alumni, Corporations & Partners
- Current Courses
- Useful Links
Kevin W. Schneider
1986 BSEE, University of Missouri – Rolla, Summa Cum Laude
1989 MSEE, University of Missouri – Rolla
1992 Ph.D. EE, University of Missouri - Rolla
2003 to Present Chief Technology Officer, Adtran, Inc.
1999 to 2003 Vice President of Technology, Adtran, Inc.
1996 to 1999 Chief Scientist, Adtran, Inc.
1992 to 1996 Staff Scientist, Adtran, Inc.
1989 to 1991 Graduate Research Assistant, University of Missouri – Rolla
1989 Instructor, University of Missouri – Rolla
Adjunct Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Alabama - Huntsville
Principal Inventor on 8 US patents, Co-inventor on 16 US patents
- US6246716: Information Communication System: Information communication method for transfer over greater distances – using asymmetric signaling to provide symmetric data service to end users, and using partially overlapped non-symmetric baud rates and spectrally-shaped transceiver filters
- US5892801: Decision path reduction of M-ary tree-search detector
- US6314135: Method and apparatus for updating precoder coefficients in a data communication transmitter
- US5909445: Mechanism for transporting digital pots signals within framing structure of high bit rate digital local subscriber loop signals
- Inducted into the Academy of Electrical and Computer Engineers / 2006