- Department Overview
- Academic Programs
- Prospective Students
- What do Computer Engineering students do?
- What do Electrical Engineering students do?
- Curriculum & Courses
- Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Applying: Step by Step
- Graduate Admissions Requirements and Application Deadlines
- Credit by Examination
- Transfer Information
- Student Organizations
- Resources to Help You Succeed
- International Students
- Living in Rolla
- Current Students
- Faculty, Staff & Facilities
- Alumni, Corporations & Partners
- Current Courses
- Useful Links
There are multiple locations available for student computer use in Emerson Electrical Company Hall. All technical learning spaces in the building are open late into the night in order to be most accessible for students. All the labs have an adequate number of computers with a variety of engineering and productivity applications as well as a laser printer.
Technical Learning Spaces in ECE
• PC Systems (Windows XP): Rooms 105 & 107
• Sun and Linux Workstations: Room 106
For assistance with these computers, please contact email@example.com.
These websites will help you find information regarding the computing resources here in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Missouri S&T: