- Department Overview
- Academic Programs
- Prospective Students
- What do Computer Engineering students do?
- What do Electrical Engineering students do?
- Curriculum & Courses
- Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Applying: Step by Step
- Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Graduate Degrees Offered
- Credit by Examination
- Transfer Information
- Student Organizations
- Resources to Help You Succeed
- International Students
- Living in Rolla
- Current Students
- Faculty, Staff & Facilities
- Alumni, Corporations & Partners
- Current Courses
- Useful Links
120 Emerson Electric Co. Hall
and 4000 Enterprise Drive
Rolla, MO 65409-0040
- Intra-system electromagnetic interference.
- radio-frequency interference.
- issues for mixed digital/RF systems.
- signal and power integrity for high-speed digital circuits.