- Department Overview
- Academic Programs
- Prospective Students
- What do Computer Engineering students do?
- What do Electrical Engineering students do?
- Curriculum & Courses
- Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Graduate Admissions Requirements and Application Deadlines
- Credit by Examination
- Transfer Information
- Student Organizations
- Resources to Help You Succeed
- International Students
- Living in Rolla
- Current Students
- Faculty, Staff & Facilities
- Alumni, Corporations & Partners
- Current Courses
- Useful Links
128 Emerson Electric Co. Hall
Rolla, MO 65409-0040
Areas OF Interest
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Pervasive and Mobile Computing
- Ph.D.,University of Central Florida, 1980
- M.S., University of Iowa, 1978
- B.S., University of Tehran, Iran, 1970
- Hurson, A.R. (editor), Advances in Computers, Vol. 98, Elsevier, 2015.
- Hurson, A.R. and Sarbazi-Azad (editors), Energy Efficiency in Data Centers and Clouds, Advances in Computers, Vol. 100, Elsevier, 2016.
- Morrow, T., Sedigh Sarvestani, S. and Hurson, A.R., “PERCEPOLIS: Cyberinfrastructure for Personalized Education," E. Railean, G.Walker, L. Jackson and A. Elci , editors, Encyclopedia of Applied Learning Theory and Design in Modern Education. IGI Global, 2015.
- Wisely, M., Sedigh Sarvestani, S., and Hurson, A.R., “Public Data Dissemination via Broad-casting," Journal of Information Processing, 2015, invited.
- Heendaliya, L., Lin, Dan, and Hurson, A.R., “Predicting Traffic On-The-Go," Transactions on Large-Scale Data and Knowledge Control Systems, 2014.
- Wagner, C.S., Sedigh Sarvestani, S., and Hurson, A.R., “Using Dynamic Outcome-Based Models to Improve Predictive Search," Journal of Information Processing, 2014, invited.
- Sashi, G., Lin, D., Jiang, W., Hurson, A., and Zhang, R., :Traffic Information Publication with Privacy Preservation." ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology, 2013.
- Heendaliya, L., Wisely, M., Lin, Dan, Sedigh, S., and Hurson, A.R., “Influence-Aware Predictive Density Queries under Road-Network Constraints,” Symposium on Spatial and Temporal Databases, 2015.
- Marashi, K., Sedigh Sarvestani, S. and Hurson, A. R., “Quantifying the detrimental effect of interdependency on reliability of cyber-physical systems." Submitted, 2015.
- Department of Education (DOE), “Information and System Assurance for Critical Infrastructure”, $524,331, 2010-2015.
- Department of Transportation (DOT), “Quantitative Modeling of Failure Propagation in Intelligent Transportation Systems”, 2015.
- National Science Foundation (NSF), MASTER: Missouri Advanced Security Training, Education, and Research, $3,001,744, 2014-2018