- Department Overview
- Academic Programs
- Prospective Students
- What do Computer Engineering students do?
- What do Electrical Engineering students do?
- Curriculum & Courses
- Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Applying: Step by Step
- Graduate Admissions Requirements and Application Deadlines
- Credit by Examination
- Transfer Information
- Student Organizations
- Resources to Help You Succeed
- International Students
- Living in Rolla
- Current Students
- Faculty, Staff & Facilities
- Alumni, Corporations & Partners
- Current Courses
- Useful Links
Neal T. Schaeffer
1968 BSEE, Missouri University of Science and Technology (formerly University of Missouri -Rolla)
2004 - Present Project Manager, Washington University
1981 -2004 Operations Manager for Plant Services, MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc.
Corporate Facilities Planning Manager, MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc.
1976 - 1981 Lead Project Engineer, Monsanto/Conoco Joint Venture - Alvin, Texas
1968 - 1976 Project Engineer, Monsanto Company
2009 Academy of Electrical and Computer Engineering LEED Accredited Professional -USGBC
OSHA 30 hour construction industry safety certified Management and leadership courses within
Monsanto Construction contract and HR courses within MEMC Member -Registered Missouri State
Soccer Referee Member - St. Louis High School Referees Association