- Department Overview
- Academic Programs
- Prospective Students
- What do Computer Engineering students do?
- What do Electrical Engineering students do?
- Curriculum & Courses
- Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Applying: Step by Step
- Graduate Admissions Requirements and Application Deadlines
- Graduate Degrees Offered
- Credit by Examination
- Transfer Information
- Student Organizations
- Resources to Help You Succeed
- International Students
- Living in Rolla
- Current Students
- Faculty, Staff & Facilities
- Alumni, Corporations & Partners
- Current Courses
- Useful Links
Cadence University Program Member
Cadence is a software company that provides a wide variety of software for high-end computer-aided design of electronic systems. The Cadence Custom IC package is being used in the following classes to teach design and analysis of ICs:
- CpE 5210: Introduction to VLSI Design - Development and analysis of simple VLSI structures; schematic capture, simulation, layout, DRC, parasitic extraction, LVS
- CpE 5220: Digital System Modeling - Digital system modeling for simulation, synthesis, and rapid system prototyping.
- CpE 6230: Advanced VLSI Design
- CpE 6220: VLSI Design Automation
Basic tutorials for using Cadence can be found at:
Questions? Contact Dr. Daryl Beetner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webpage contains only Cadence-related information. Information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. No statement is made and no attempt has been made to examine the information, either with respect to operability, origin, authorship, or otherwise. Please use this information at your own risk. We recommend using it on a copy of your data to be sure you understand what it does under your conditions. Keep your master intact until you are satisfied with the use of this information within your environment.
Cadence is a registered trademark of:
Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
2655 Seely Avenue
San Jose, CA 95134
Updated January 11,2016